Update Date: 18/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Celano restricted area (LTZ Celano) is divided into two different areas with different rules.
- Permanent LTZ concerning:
- Via Luigi Giuliani,from Via Porta Nuova to Via Castello and Via S.Angelo,
- Via Sabotino;
- Night LTZ concerning:
- vie Porta Nuova
- Via Sopportico Magnante since porta carraia del Castello Piccolomini
Celano Permanent LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
Night Celano LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 21.00 to 8.00.
In Celano Restricted Area (Celano LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Celano LTZ :
- Tow truck;
- Public utilities;
- Loading waste and cleaning streets;
- Mail vehicles;
- Local Administration;
- Disabled people;
- Funeral companies;
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Celano LTZ:
- Residents with private park;
- Residents without private park;
- Shop keepers;
- Temporary permit.
We suggest to contact local police.