Update Date: 17/09/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Chieti restricted area (LTZ Chieti) is divided into four different areas:
- ZTL A concerning S. Maria quarter, Porta Pescara, Via dei Cappuccini
- ZTL B is divided in four areas:
- ZTL B1 concerning Dome of S. Giustino quarter
- ZTL B2 concerning Via c. De Lollis, Mercato Piazza Malta
- ZTL B3 voncerning Corso Marrucino, Porta Monacisca quarter
- ZTL B4 concerning S. Giacomo quarter, Templi Romani quarter
- ZTL C concerning Piano S. Angelo quarter and S. Maddalena quarter
- ZTL D concerning Civitella quarter
- corso Marrucino (ZTL B3),
- via Ravizza (ZTL D),
- via De Lollis (ZTL B2),
- via Toppi (ZTL A),
- Porta Pescara (ZTL A),
- via Sant'Eligio (ZTL A).
Chieti LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works :
- LTZ (in Italian ZTL) A (S. Maria) and LTZ B2 (P.zza Malta):
- every day from 0.00 to 13.00 and from 18.00 to 24.00;
- LTZ B4 (S. Gaetano), LTZ C ( S. Maddalena) and LTZ D (Civitella):
- every day from 0.00 to 24.00;
- LTZ B1 (S. GIustino):
- Via Pollione, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II e via Chiarini from Monday to Friday from 0.00 to 19.00;
- Via Arcivescivado, via Cappelletti every day from 0.00 to 24.00;
- LTZ B3 (Corso Marruccino):
- from 1/04 to 31/10 every day from 0.00 to 24.00;
- from 1/11 to 31/03 every day from 8.00 to 21.00;
In Chieti Restricted Area (Chieti LTZ ), only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore scooters can enter without any problem.
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Chieti LTZ:
- disabled people;
- Emergency vehicles;
- hotel guest.
- from 14.00 to 17.30;
- from 24.00 to 10.30.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Local Police Chieti
located in Via Nicola Nicolini, 25,
phone 0871.42441 Fax. 0871.41467.