Update Date: 14/02/2015
Are you interested in KML map ?
Pescara restricted area (LTZ Pescara) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns:
- Via Mazzini (included excpted from via Poerio to via Forti)
- Corso Vittorio Emanule II (escluso)
- Via Milano (incuded from via Roma to via Mazzini)
- Via Trieste (esclusa)
- Via Fabrizi (esclusa)
- Viale Regina Margherita (excluded)
- Via Mazzini intersection viale Regina Margherita
- Via Piave intersection viale Regina Margherita
- Via Trento intersection via Fabrizi
- Via Umbria intersection via Trieste
- Via Firenze intersection via Trieste
- Via Milano intersection via Emilia
- Via Roma intersection via Fabrizi (uscita)
- Via Mazzini intersection via Poerio (uscita)
- Via Roma intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Corso Umberto I intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Via Piave intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Via Mazzini intersection Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
Pescara LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
Via Milano, hill side (from Via Emilia to Via Trieste) and all Via Emilia LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works from 20,00 fino to 9,00 am.
In Pescara Restricted Area (Pescara LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Pescara LTZ without any authorization:
2) Bycicles; elettric Vehicles;
3) Disabled people with a registered disabled persons badge;
4) Taxi, NCC;
5) Hotel guests;
7) Delivery goods by Bycicles;
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Pescara LTZ:
2) Private car park owners;
3) Residents, private car owners;
4) Public utilities;
5) Delivery jewels;
6) Shops, move ;
8) Disabled people;
9) Home care;
Il) Investigator ;
In Pescara LTZ can enter for delivering goods only cargo-bike, bycicles and electric vehicles.
In P.zza Sacro Cuore, you can enter with vehicles under 35 q only from 6,00 to 9,00.
You need to inform Local Police (the free number 800822690) before entrance in Restrict Area.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit.
Hotel Guests lacated inside Pescara LTZ can:
- use the shorter route to reach hotel: they must booked hotels;
- parking no longer than 15 minutes for loading and unloading luggage.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Pescara Restricted Area after production of motion for these reasons:
- disabled people
- weddings and funerals
Local Police Pescara
Located in Via del Circuito n. 26.
Phone (free number): 800 822 690