Update Date: 28/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available
Otranto Historic center restricted area (LTZ Otranto Historic center) covers all the historic center.
LTZ with enforcement gate are:
- Via Capuccini
- VIa San Francesco di Paola
- via San Francesco di Paola;
- via Capuccini.
San Francesco di Paola LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works from 18.00 to 5.00.
via Capuccini LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works from 20.00 to 5.00 .
In Otranto Restricted Area (Otranto LTZ ), only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
If they need to enter without any authorization they have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since they entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time entrance,
- Disabled permit
- going to office located in Otranto alla via 800 Martiri open:
- From Monday to Friday from 09,00 to 12,00
- On Tuesday from 16,30 to 19,00
- mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
- pec p.m..email@example.com;
- fax 0836.805115.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
located in via 800 Martiri,
- from Monday to Friday from 09,00 to 12,00
- on Tuesday from 16,30 to 19,00; −
fax number 0836.805115.
Phone number 0836-801735