Update Date: 28/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Regulation not available
Brindisi restricted area (LTZ Brindisi) is divided into two different areas.
- Via Regina Margherita and narrow streets
- Zona Sciabiche concerning via Theon de Revel.
- Viale Regina Margherita,
- Via San Francesco,
- Via Theon de Revel.
In Brindisi Restricted Area (Brindisi LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Brindisi LTZ :
- Shop and professional workers;
- Police and Emergency vehicles;
- Private car park owners;
- Public utilities;
- Delivery jewels and mail;
- Delivery goods;
- Public transport;
- Vehicles direct to "porta Monsignore" gate of Navy.
- Regina Margherita LTZ from 7.00 to 9..00, from 12.00 to 14.00 and from16.00 to 17.00.
- Sciabiche LTZ from 7.00 to 10.30 and from 15.30 to 17.30.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Polizia Municipale di Brindisi