Update Date: 23/08/2013
Are you interested in KML map ?
Potenza LTZ don't work since 15 July 2015
Potenza LTZ covered part of the historic center and its boundary concerned: via del Popolo and via Giuseppe Mazzini.
In Potenza LTZ there is a pdestrian area concerning Piazza Matteotti- Corso XVIII agosto and via Petruccelli.
- Largo Santa Lucia
- intersection via San Luca/vico Corrado direction via Pretoria/via Acerenza
- Via Vescovado/via Scarfarelli direction via Addone
- intersection via Carlo Bo'/d.sa San Gerardo direction D.sa San Gerardo/via due Torri
There are 3 mobile pillar too, located in:
- Via Caporella (int. Via del Popolo);
- Via Scafarelli, intersection Largo Duomo;
- C.so XVIII Agosto 1860, intersection via Bonaventura.
There are 2 mobile pillar at the entrance of Pedestrian area located in:
- Via Orazio Petruccelli;
- Via Battisti intersection via Due Torri.
In Potenza Restricted Area (Potenza LTZ ), only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Potenza LTZ:
- Private car park owners;
- Shop keepers,
- Public interest;
- Visiting Doctors;
- Local Administration;
- Private car park owners.
If they need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
They must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
- delivery bulky goods
- disabled people
- sales agents
- private parking
- public utilities
- Bringing students
- hotel guests
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
Local Police Potenza
Via Di Giura - Parco Aurora - Potenza
Phone 0971/415754 – Fax 0971/415755