Update Date: 19/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Regulation not available
Pozzuoli restricted area (LTZ Pozzuoli) is divided into two different areas:
- ZTL2 concerning Corso Umberto I° from Largo Tranvai and number 165 and all crossing streets;
- Historic center concerning all the streets between via Scialoja and Porta Napoli.
- Corso Umberto I number 165
- Corso Umberto Iintersection via Travai
- via Scialoja, near Largo Emporio ;
- Porta Napoli.
Pozzuoli LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Pozzuoli Restricted Area (Pozzuoli LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Pozzuoli LTZ :
- Professionals and Doctors,
- Private car park owners,
- Public utilities,
- Mail vehicles,
- Public transport ,
- Delivery goods.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 72 hours since you entered.
You must fill in the application and send it to Local Police.
For any questions you can contact:
Local Police Chief located in Via Luciano, 76
- From Monday to Thursday from 7.30 to 22.00.
- From Friday to Sunday from 7,30 to 24,00
- Phone 0818551891 - 0815264470
- Fax 0815264525.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Pozzuoli Restricted Area after production of motion.
There are 3 kinds of permit:
- no more than 10 hours
- no more than 30 days
- not over 31 december.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 72 hours since you entered.
You can avoid fine, if you fill in modello H, withihn 72 hours after entrance, in these cases, too:
- disabled people;
- home care for over 75 years old people;
- occasional delivery goods;
- urgent services;
- Visiting doctors;
- Taxi and NCC.
Local Police located in Via Luciano, 76
opening time :
- fro Monday to Thursday from 7.30 to 22.00.
- from Friday to Sunday from 7,30 to 24,00
- phone 0818551891 - 0815264470
- Fax 0815264525.