Update Date: 27/04/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
T Area concerns the following streets.
- via Rizzoli
- via Ugo Bassi (excluded from piazza Malpighi to via Testoni)
- via Indipendenza (from Ugo Bassi and Rizzoli to Righi and Falegnami)
- Via Indipendenza
- Via Rizzoli
- Via Ugo Bassi
T Area works every day from 0.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m..
In Bologna T Area, only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
On Saturday, on Sunday and on not working days , Bologna Area T is a Pedestrian area; on these days can enter only pedestrians and bycicles.
On working day, the following vehicles can enter:
- Public transport;
- Car Sharing;
The following kinds of people can enter in Bologna Area T LTZ without any authorization (you must give your plate number) :
- Disabled people,
- Electrive vehicles.
- Taxi e NCC
- Police and Emergency vehicles
Every weekend, from 8 of Saturday to 22 of Sunday, and every not working days, from 8 to 22, Area T (via Rizzoli, via Indipendenza and via Ugo Bassi) and vie Caprarie, Calzolerie, dell'Archiginnasio, est of piazza Maggiore and piazza Re Enzo) are open only for Pedestrians and Bycicles.
Permit F (esercizi ZTL), DS (c/proprio e c/terzi) - DSI (installatori) can park in riserved slot no longer than 20 minutes with this time slots:
- vehicles NON ECO (Pre euro, Euro 1, 2, 3 e euro 4 Diesel): from 6 to 7.30 and from14.30 to 16.30
- vehicles ECO (Euro 4 petrol and Euro 5 e 6): from 6 to 10.30 and from14 to 17
- vehicles methane and GPL: from 6 to 12.30 and from14 to 17
It is important to remenber, you can't use these slot on Tdays.
application and send it by fax 051 4686080.
You must attach your sign and your ID.
You can't absolutely enter in AREA T on Saturday, on Sunday and on not working days.If you need to enter without authorization you have to inform Local Police within 2 days since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- your disabled permit.
Hotel guests can't transit in LTZ working 0.00 to 24.00 such as Bus Lane, T area and University zone.
Hotel Baglioni guests can enter in Via Indipendenza. It is forbidden for them te enter in via Indipendenza on Saturday, Sunday and not working days but they must enter by via Galliera- Manzoni.
Local police can give authorizations by 96 hours permits .
There are particular rules about:
- Via Rizzoli , via U.Bassi via Indipendenza , (la c.d. area T)
- Pedestrian area
- Bus lane
- Piazza Maggiore and near streets (P.zza Nettuno, P.zza Re Enzo, via Archiginnasio, via de'Pignattari, P.zza Galvani, via D'Azeglio, via IV Novembre)
For more information look at 96 hours permit