Bologna Sirio Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Update Date: 27/04/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Bologna Sirio LTZ covers almost all the historic center of Bologna.
- Via San Vitale
- Via Santo Stefano
- Viale XII Giugno
- Via D'Azeglio
- Via Sant'Isaia
- Via San Felice
- Via Riva di Reno
- Via Marconi
- Via Alessandrini
- Via Mascarella
- Via Borgo San Pietro, intersection Irnerio
- Via borgo San Pietro intersection Finelli
- Via Finelli
- Via Capo di Lucca
Bologna Sirio LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works everyday from 7.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m..
In Bologna Sirio Restricted Area (Bologna Sirio LTZ ) , only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
The following kinds of people can enter in Bologna LTZ :
- Public transport;
- Hotel guests
- Car sharing
- Access Tickets
The following kinds of people can enter in Bologna LTZ giving their plate number:
- Disabled people,
- Electrive vehicles,
- Taxi e NCC,
- Police and Emergency vehicles,
- Public utilities,
- Public Administrations.
application and send it by fax 051 4686080.
You must attach your sign and your ID.
If you need to enter without authorization you have to inform Local Police within 2 days since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- your disabled permit.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
All people can get a permit to enter in Sirio LTZ for temporary access.
It is possible to get this ticket only for Sirio LTZ indeed it doesn't work for Ristricted Area working 0.00 to 24 such as Bus Lane, Area T and Universiy Zone. You must pay parking.
There are two kinds of tickets:
- Daily tickets: fare 6 euro
- four consecutive days: fare 15 euro
Daily ticket begins at 7 a.m. and finishes at 8.00 p.m..
For more information look at ZTL Ticket
Local police can give authorizations by 96 hours permits .
There are particular rules about:
- Via Rizzoli , via U.Bassi via Indipendenza , (la c.d. area T)
- Pedestrian area
- Bus lane
- Piazza Maggiore and near streets (P.zza Nettuno, P.zza Re Enzo, via Archiginnasio, via de'Pignattari, P.zza Galvani, via D'Azeglio, via IV Novembre)
For more information look at 96 hours permit
- If you are a disabled people you have 48 hours to to notice your plate number
- If you are a garage or hotel guest these structures will notice to Local Police your plate number
- In other cases, you can buy an Access LTZ Ticket