Bologna University zone: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Update Date: 27/04/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
University Zone is diveded in two zones by via Zamboni.
University Zone work every day from 0.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m..
In Bologna University zone Restricted Area (Bologna University zone LTZ ), any kind of vehicles without any authorization can't enter, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Bologna LTZ :
- Public transport;
- Car Sharing;
The following kinds of people can enter in Bologna LTZ without any authorizations (ypu must tell your plate number):
- Disabled people,
- Electrive vehicles.
- Taxi e NCC
- Police and Emergency vehicles
From 20 to 7 Am, residents and Dimorants can get to enter guests or partner vehicles.
From 7 a.m. to 7 morning after, residents without car can get to enter guests or partner vehicles.
It is possible for some shop to get permission to enter to their customers for delivering bulky goods.
For more informations, look at authorized people
Permit F (esercizi ZTL), DS (c/proprio e c/terzi) - DSI (installatori) can park in riserved slot no longer than 20 minutes with these time slots:
- vehicles NON ECO (Pre euro, Euro 1, 2, 3 e euro 4 Diesel): from 6 to 7.30 and from14.30 to 16.30
- vehicles ECO (Euro 4 petrol and Euro 5 e 6): from 6 to 10.30 and from14 to 17
- vehicles methane and GPL: from 6 to 12.30 and from14 to 17
application and send it by fax 051 4686080.
You must attach your sign and your ID.
You can't absolutely enter in AREA T on Saturday, on Sunday and on not working days.If you need to enter without authorization you have to inform Local Police within 2 days since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- your disabled permit.
Local police can give authorizations by 96 hours permits .
There are particular rules about:
- Via Rizzoli , via U.Bassi via Indipendenza , (la c.d. area T)
- Pedestrian area
- Bus lane
- Piazza Maggiore and near streets (P.zza Nettuno, P.zza Re Enzo, via Archiginnasio, via de'Pignattari, P.zza Galvani, via D'Azeglio, via IV Novembre)
For more information look at 96 hours permit