Update Date: 03/05/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Decree not available
Ferrara restricted area (LTZ Ferrara) is divided into four different areas.
- ZTL Duomo
- ZTL Garibaldi
- ZTL Medioevale
- ZTL conte Ercole I d'Este
- Via De' Romei
- Via Camaleonte
- Via della Paglia
- Porta Reno
- Via Garibaldi
- Via Armari
- Via Ercole De' Roberti
- Via Ghisiglieri
- Vicolo del Chiozzino
- Via Gusmaria
- Corso Ercole I d'Este
- P.tta T. Tasso
Ferrara LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Ferrara Restricted Area (Ferrara LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Ferrara LTZ without any authorization, (they must tell their number plate) :
- Residents and park owners
- Private car park owners
- Delivery goods;
- Delivery home goods
- Companies inside LTZ;
- Authorized people
- Sales agents
- Voluntary organizations
- Public utilities
- Services for local administration.
- TMS permit from 6.00 to 11.00 and from 15.00 to 17.30 on open shops day (parking no longer than 45 minutes ).
- TM1 permit from 6.00 to 11.00 and from 15.00 to 17.30 (on saturday 6.00 - 11.00). Freight vehicles must be under 3,5 tonnes (parking no longer than 60 minutes).
- TM2 permit from 11.00 to 15.00 and from 18.30 to 24.00, if shop works in the evenings. bakeries from 4.00 to 14.00 (parking no longer than 45 minutes).
- TM3 permit from 8.00 to 14.00 (parking no longer than 45 or 60 minutes if they are in LTZ).
- TM4 Permit from 6.00 to 10.30 and from 15.30 to 17.00 (parking no longer than 45 minutes). If it is got by customers shop for bulky goods or by mechanic customers it is from 10.00 to 12.00 and from 17.30 to 19.00 (parking no longer than 45 minutes).
- L permit on working day from 7.00 to 19.00 (parking no longer than 90 minutes ). For urgencies you can't rispect your time slots but you must phone to modulo, all''Ufficio Rilascio Permessi ZTL' and fill in the application.
If you need a permit resident you must fill in resident application.pdf
If you aren't a resident in Ferrara you must fill in not residents application.pdf
If you are resident you can tell 5 plate numbers, in other case no more than 3.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered sending by mail, fax or going to the office the following application modulo disabili 48 ore.pdf..
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
You can download the application to ask a daily permit. You must fill in it and send, before entrance, to Permit office.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.