Update Date: 15/03/2017
Are you interested in KML map ?
Decree not available
Parma restricted area (LTZ Parma) covers a part of the historic center.
- Viale Toscanini
- Viale Mariotti
- Via Ventidue Luglio
Parma LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works :
- Viale Toscanini every day from 7:30 to 19:30
- Viale Mariotti every day from 7:30 to 19:30
- Via Ventidue Luglio every day from 7:30 to 11.30 and from 16.00 to 19:00.
In Parma Restricted Area (Parma LTZ ), only four wheel vehicles can't enter without any authorization, therefore motorcycles and scooters can enter without any problem.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Parma LTZ:
2. Residents need home care
3. Worker with difficult schedule
4. Employer with a pla Home-work
5. Car park owners
7. weddings and funeral
8. Public Administration
11.Shops with home delivery
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police (the free number 800 608000) within 48 houres since you entered.
they must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- date your entered,
- Disabled permit and his expiration date
- Local Administration who granted it
They can give thesse information choosing among:
- Phone the free number 800 608000;
- fax 0521-1680290;
- chat on line by home page www.infomobility.pr.it
- disabled permit;
- vehicle registration;
- Phone number or e-mail.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
- delivery bulky goods
- delivery goods for ECOLOGISTICS project
- bringing ill people to ambulatory
You can get temporary permit in these infomobility officies:
- Largo Torello de Strada, 11 (DUC- ), From Monday to Saturday from 8:15 to 17:30, on Saturday from 8:15 to 13:30;
- viale Mentana, 29, from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 13:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00;
- Via del Taglio, 8 from Monday to Saturday from 8:15 to 20:00;
- Parma Punto Bici, Viale Toschi 2, on Sunday from 10.00 to 13.00 and from 14.30 to 19.30. In January and February on Sunday from 10.00 yo 18.00.
Before enter in Parma LTZ, you must notice Infomobility, telling plate number.
If you buy a daily ticket for the same day, it is the sekker who tell your plate number.
In the other cases you can notice infomobility by:
- fax 0521-1680290, giving number ticket, type ticket (daily or time), plate number and dat and hour entrance;
- e-mail: email@example.com number ticket, type ticket (daily or time), plate number and dat and hour entrance;
- phone: numero 0521-1680291,following the instructions;
- chat on line you can find in www.infomobility.pr.it
Fares are: 5,00 for 2 hours and 10,00 for daily permit.
- On Monday and Thursday 8,15 - 17,30
- On Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 8,15 - 13,30