Update Date: 21/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Anagni restricted area (LTZ Anagni) is divided into three different areas.
- Sector A concerning area between Porta S. Maria and via Bagno
- Settore B concerning area between via Bagno and largo Zegretti
- SectorC concerning area between largo Zegretti and piazza Marconi
- Porta Santa Maria
- Largo Zegretti
- from 16 June to 15 September:
- From Monday to Friday from 21,00 to 24,00
- On Saturday from 15,00 to 17,00 and from 21.00 to 24.00
- On Sunday and on not working days from 9,30 to 12,30 and from 15,00 to 24,00
- from 16 September to 15 June:
- From Monday to Friday doesn't work
- On Saturday from 14,00 to 17,00
- On Sunday and not working days from 9,30 to 12,00 and from 14,30 to 18,30
Zero Emmission vehicles can be authorized to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Anagni LTZ:
- Hotel guests.
It is possible to give benefit in these case:
- Disabled people;
- Shop keepers inside LTZ;
- Pink and parent permits;
- Bishops Vehicles;
- Public Administrations.
If you need to enter without any authorization, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since they entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time entrance,
- Disabled permit.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Anagni Restricted Area after production of motion.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.