Gela Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Update Date: 28/04/2017
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available
Gela restricted area (LTZ Gela) is divided into two different areas.
- Historic center LTZ
- Macchitella pedestrian area
Gela historic center restricted area (LTZ Gela historic center) concerns the following streets of the historic center: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II from Via Guglielmo Marconi to Via Trieste
- via Marconi,
- piazza Umberto I
- via Fischetti
- via Morello
- viale Corte Maggiore (APU Macchitella)
- Historic Center LTZ (in Italian ZTL):
- from 18:00 to 21:00 from Monday to Friday
- from 18:00 to 01:00 on Saturday and on Sunday
- APU Macchitella
- In Winter time from 9:00 to 14:00
- In summer time from 21:00 to 2:00 .
In Gela Restricted Area (Gela LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
Stated by law people can enter in Gela LTZ.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police Located in Via Ossidiana n.31 phone: 0933/938305 mail : poliziaurbana@comune.Gela.cl.it
located in Via Ossidiana n.31
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org