Update Date: 18/01/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Leonforte restricted area (LTZ Leonforte) concerns the following streets of the historic center:
- Corso Umberto from Via Stazione to Via Monachella,
- Via Capuana,
- Via Campo Sportivo from Via Torretta to Corso Umberto,
- Via Liardo,
- Via Capra from Corso Umberto to Via Vasta,
- Via Vasta,
- Via Mazza da angolo Via Vasta,
- Via Orlando from Via Nunzio to Corso Umberto.
- C.so Umberto intersection via Stazione,
- Via Campo Sportivo intersection via Torretta,
- C.so Umberto intersection via Amalfi.
- from 19,00 to 23,00 on Saturday and on not working days from 1 October to il 30 April,
- from 19,30 to 01,00 di every day from 1 May to 30 September.
In Leonforte Restricted Area (Leonforte LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Leonforte LTZ :
- Emergency vehicles;
- Disabled people with a registered disabled persons badge;
- Public parking;
- Public transport.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police located in Via Latte, 1 phone: 0935904798.
located in Via Latte, 1