Massa Restricted Area: Map, Time, Parkings, Cameras
Update Date: 28/04/2017
Are you interested in KML map ?
Decree not available
Massa restricted area (LTZ Massa) concerns the following streets of the historic center:
- Via Cairoli (from via Guidoni to via Staffetti)
- Via Giardini
- Via Staffetti
- Via Cavour (excepted in working days from 07.00 a.m. to 5 p.m. )
- Piazza Aranci
- Via Betti Vicolo delle Suore
- Piazza Bastione
- Via Alberica (excepted in working days from 07.00 a.m. to 5 p.m. )
- Piazza Mercurio
- Via Beatrice
- Via Bigini
- Piazza Martana
- Via del Tribunale
- Via Traversa
- Piazzetta Senatore Del Nero
- Via Cavour
- Via Petrarca
- Piazza Bastione
- Via Prado
- Via Betti
On working day every people can enter in from 07.00 - 17,00:.
- Via Cavour, direction Piazza Palma – Piazza Portone but not in via Betti;
- Via Alberica from Piazza Martana to Piazzetta Senatore Del Nero, but not in via M. Bigini.
In massa Restricted Area (massa LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.back to index
The following kinds of people can enter in massa LTZ :a) Residents in LTZ;
C) Public interest;
D) Emergency Vehicles;
E) Public transports; hotel guests;
F) Home Delivery goods;
G) Shops, Artisans and professionals;
H) disabled people with a registered disabled persons badge;
I) Elettric or hybrid Vehicles ;
L) Resident relatives ;
M) market and historic Vehicles;
N) Residents Motorcycles and scooters.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 24 hours since they entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time entrance,
- Disabled permit
It is up, within 24 hours after entrance, to say car plate to Local Police.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 24 hours since you entered.