Update Date: 15/05/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available
Sulmona restricted area (LTZ Sulmona) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns: ring roads from Porta Napoli (P.zza Vittorio Veneto) and P.zza Carlo Tresca.
It is divided in 3 Areas:
- Area 1, concerning area from Porta Napoli and Piazza del Carmine;
- Area 2, concerning area from P.zza del Carmine and Via De Nino;
- Area 3, concerning area from P.zza SS. Annunziata to Piazza Carlo Tresca.
- between piazza Tresca and corso Ovidio;
- via Marselli intersection Largo Mercatello;
- Via Pansa (Ponte Capograssi).
Sulmona LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works:
- from 10:30 to 13:30
- from 17:30 to 1:00 a.m
In Sulmona Restricted Area (Sulmona LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Sulmona LTZ without any authorization:
- visiting doctors
- police and military
- night-time surveillance
- taxi, NCC
- municiplaty vehicles
- wedding vehicles
- funeral company
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Sulmona LTZ:
- Park owner;
- Public utilities;
- Delivery goods;
- Sales agent;
- Mail vehicles;
- Doctors with ambulatory in LTZ;
- Jewels sales agents.
You can delivery perishable goods from Monday to Saturday in the morning since 11.00.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police (fax 0864 242301, or e-mail: comandop.m.@comune.sulmona.aq.it) within 48 hours since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Sulmona Restricted Area after production of motion.
Local Police Sulmona