Update Date: 26/04/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Decree not available
Altamura restricted area (LTZ Altamura) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns:
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele II
- Corso Umberto I
- Via Maggio 1648
- Via Federico II di Svevia
- Piazza Municipio(in uscita)
- Piazza Giacomo Matteotti
- Via carmine Conservatorio
- Via Lavigna(in uscita)
- Corso Federico II di Svevia
- Via Foggiali(in uscita)
- Arco Maria dei Martiri
Altamura LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works :
- Sunday and not working days: from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.;
- In Winter winter time): from 7.30 p.m. to 10.00 p.m.;
- In Summer (summer time): from 7.30 p.m. to 12.00 p.m.;
Piazza UNITA' D'ITALIA e di Piazza RESISTENZA gates, work from 00.00 to 12.00 p.m..
In Altamura Restricted Area (Altamura LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Altamura LTZ :
- Disabled people,
- Visiting Doctors,
- Public utilities,
- Public Administration;
If you need to enter we advice to contact Local Police
We advice to try with this green number 800 511 300.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Altamura Restricted Area after production of motion.