Update Date: 19/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Bitonto restricted area (LTZ Bitonto) concerns the following streets of the historic center: piazza Cavour, via Amedeo, via Rogadeo and piazza Cattedrale.
- via Pasculli/piazza Cavour,
- piazza Minerva,
- tra via Planelli/via Rodageo,
- tra piazza Cafariello/piazza Cattedrale.
Bitonto LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 10.00 to 1.00 a.m.
In Bitonto Restricted Area (Bitonto LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Bitonto LTZ:
- Vehicles used by residents ;
- Companies in Z.T.L. e A.P.;
- Residents or Dimorantsor park owners;
- Private car park owners;
- Delivery goods;
- Home Delivery goods;
- Wholesalers inside LTZ;
- Sales agents;
- Voluntary organizations;
- Disabled people;
- Public utilities;
Police, Firemen, Ambulances, Public utilities and Public Transport can enter in LTZ and AP without any authorization.
- Shop keepers from 6.00 to 11.00 and from 15.00 ta 17.30, on opening days. They can park no longrer than 45 minutes.
- market , from 6 to 20
- Artisans and hom services on working days from 7,00 to 19,00; they can park for no more than 90 minutes.
- Couriers on working days from 6.00 to 11.00 and from 15.00 to 17.30 and on Saturday from 6 to11.00. They can park no longer than 60 minutes. Move from 7.00 to 20.00 on working days.
- Eco freight vehicles from 6.00 to 17.30 on working days (excepted on Saturday). In Pedestrian area on working days from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 19.30, on saturday from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 16.30 to 17.30.
- home delivery from 11.00 to 15.00 and from 18.30 to 20.00 every days If they are opening in the night from 4,00 to 14,00. For catering for 7,00 to 24,00. they can park no longer than 45 minutes. Eco freight vehicles from 11.00 to 20.00 (to 24.00 if time opening in the night) o working days.
- wholesailers, mechanics and own transport . no limit time slots and they can park no longer than 45 minutes. Customers can enter on working days 10,00 to 12,00 and from 17,30 to 19,00..
- Own transport on Working days, from 6.00 to 10.30 and from 15.30 to 17.00, They can park no longer than 45 minutes.
- perishable goods on working days , from 6.00 to 10.30 and from 15.30 to 17.00. They can park no longer than 45 minutes.
If you need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
You must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- Disabled permit.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
There are two kinds of permits:
- Temporary permits
- Daily Permit.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
Local Police Bitonto
Via Dossetti 2 - 70032 Bitonto (BA)
Phone: 080 3751014