Update Date: 08/01/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Corato restricted area (LTZ Corato) covers all the historic center and its boundary concerns: vie Mazzini, Corso Cavour, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, corso Garibaldi, Largo Plebiscito .
- Corso Garibaldi intersection Via Luisa Piccarreta,
- Corso Garibaldi intersection Via Duomo,
- Largo Plebiscito intersection Via Genzano,
- Corso Mazzini intersection Via Roma,
- Corso Garibaldi intersection Via Roma.
- from Monday to Saturday from 20,00 to 03,00 am
- On Sunday and on not working days from 10,00 to 03,00 am
In Corato Restricted Area (Corato LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Corato LTZ: Residents and categories stated by law.
If they need to enter we advice to contact Local Police located in Via Nicola Nicolini, 25, phone; 0871.42441 Fax. 0871.41467.
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
Local Police may give temporary access authorizations in Corato Restricted Area after production of motion.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 48 hours since you entered.
local Police Corato
Via Gravina 132,
phone 080.8721014. Fax:080/8988010,