Update Date: 12/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Manfredonia restricted area (LTZ Manfredonia) concerns the following streets of the historic center: Corso Manfredi from via Roma and Maddalena and via Maddalena from Piazza Marconi to Via Campanile.
- Piazza Marconi - Corso Manfredi
- Via dei Celestini - Corso Manfredi
- Via San Francesco - Corso Manfredi
- Via De Florio- Corso Manfredi
- Via Ospedale Orsini - Corso Manfredi
- Via Campanile- Corso Manfredi
- Via Campanile- Via Maddalena
- Via Arcivescovado - Corso Roma
- Via S. Chiara - Corso Manfredi
- Via delle Cisterne - Corso Roma
- Via S. Maria delle Grazie - Corso Roma
- Corso Manfredi - via Dell'Arcangelo
- Corso Manfredi intersection Via Pisani,
- Corso Roma intersection Via Ospedale Orsini,
- Via Maddalena intersection Piazza Marconi
- Via Maddalena intersection Via Dei Celestini
- Via Maddalena intersection Via S. Francesco
- Via Maddalena intersection Via Forio
Manfredonia LTZ (in Italian ZTL) works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
In Manfredonia Restricted Area (Manfredonia LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
The following kinds of people can enter in Manfredonia LTZ without any authorization:
- Public transport;
- Taxi and NCC;
- Police and surveillance;
- Local Administration;
- Public Administrations;
- Visiting Doctors;
- Police and Emergency vehicles;
- Disabled people.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Manfredonia LTZ:
- Private car park owners;
- Home care;
- Delivery goods.
If they need to enter without any authorization you have to inform Local Police within 24 hours since you entered.
They must give the following information:
- Plate number,
- Date and time you entered,
- your disabled permit
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 24 hours since you entered.
Largo Giosafatte Mondelli, 1 - Piano terra
Phone: 0884/581.014 - Fax: 0884/512.143