Update Date: 21/10/2016
Are you interested in KML map ?
Official map not available
Decree not available
Regulation not available
Trani restricted area (LTZ Trani) is divided into two different areas.
- Permanent LTZ concerning: via Zanardelli, via san Giorgio, vico Corte Canina, via Nigretti, vico Ciardi.
- Season LTZ concerning: via Statuti Marittimi (from piazza Tiepolo to via Banchina al porto), via Banchina al porto (from via Statuti Marittimi to piazza Sedile san Marco), via Bellini, via Rossini, via Santa Maria, piazza Teatro, via Mercadante, via Fabiano.
- via Statuti Marittimi intersection piazza Tiepolo,
- via Banchina al Porto intersection piazza Sedile San Marco;
- via Mario Pagano intersection via Santa Maria;
- Zanardelli (side piazza della Libertà and side via Statuti Marittimi);
- via Rossini (entrance piazza Teatro);
- via Fabiano (entrance via Statuti Marittimi);
- via San Giorgio (entrance via Mario Pagano and piazza del Plebiscito)
Season Trani LTZ works :
- from1° April to 30 June from 18.00 to 3.00;
- from1° July to 31 Agost from 17.00 to 4.00;
- from 1° September to 31 October from 18.00 to 3.00;
- from 1° November to 31 March, on Friday and on day before not working days from 20.30 to 2.00, on not working days from 10.00 to 00.00
In Trani Restricted Area (Trani LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even motorcycles and scooters must be allowed to enter.
In Trani LTZ can enter people stated by law and residents: they can enter only from 8.00 to 11.00.
- fax 0883.500249
- mail: comando.p.m.@comune.trani.bt.it
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
disabled people or hotel guests.
Polizia Municipale di Trani