Update Date: 13/05/2014
Are you interested in KML map ?
Decree not available
Regulation not available
Reggio nell'Emilia restricted area (LTZ Reggio Emilia) covers a part of the historic center.
It is possible to cross Reggio Emilia LTZ by route Garibaldi - Ariosto.
- Viale Allegri intersection Viale Isonzo
- Via Nobili intersection Via Della Veza
- Via Roma
- Via Campo Marzio
- Via Guazzatoio
- Via Ludovico Ariosto
- Via Panciroli
- Piazzale Marconi
- Via Del Cristo
- Via Guido da Castello.
La ZTL di Reggio Emilia works every day from 0.00 to 24.00.
There are two night route traffic free from 20 to 6 am:
- from viale Allegri, corso Cairoli, via Mazzini, corso Garibaldi e via Ariosto.
- from via Nobili, via Filippo Re, via Roma. From via Roma, it is possible to reach porta Santa Croce, to go to via Emilia San Pietro and to go on to porta San Pietro.
You can use night route only for cross and stop but you can't park.
In Reggio Nell'emilia Restricted Area (Reggio Nell'emilia LTZ ), any kind of vehicles can't enter without any authorization, even scooters must be allowed to enter.It is forbidden for motorcycles.
The following kinds of people can get authorization to enter in Reggio Nell'emilia LTZ:
- Local Administration;
- Public transport;
- Disabled people;
- Religious services;
- Tow truck;
- Public utilities;
- Private car park owners;
- Hotel guests;
- Motorcycles and scooters;
- Electric or Hybrid vehicles.
- Pedestrian Area on Monday, on Wednsday and on Thursday 6,00/10,0 and On Monday, on Tuesday, on Thursady and on Friday 14,00/16,00;
- Restricted Area On working days: 6,00/10,00 e 14,00/16,00.
- You can park in reserved park from 00,00 to 24,00 but you can't stay longer than 30 minutes.
It is forbidden on Saturday afternoon and on Holidays .
For Residents in Reggio Emilia, we advice to contact permit office.
Other people must call free number 800 064 444.
If you entered without any permit, you must within the day after the entrance send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching the following documentations:
- date and houre of ontrance
- Plate number
- copy ofdisabled permit
It is up the hotel to say car plate to Local Police.
In these cases, you have to inform Local Police within 8 days since you entered.
Permit office Comune Reggio EmiliaVia Fratelli Manfredi, 2 42124 Reggio nell'Emilia
Phone: 0522/927876 - 0522/927875 - 0522/927822 from 15 to 17 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and during opening time
- From Monday to Saturday from 8.00 to 12.30;
- On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 14.30 to 16.30